Saturday, March 5, 2011

Loneliness

Sleep is the mistress I lose him to, everday, every night..and loneliness comes to claim me like a demon after a soul thats lost after being abruptly separated from its body, scares me like shadows that scream and torment..Love makes you incapable of knowing how to be by yourself comfortably..I don't remember the days that I WANTED to be alone, was peaceful when I was alone..when letting anyone else into my space, people wanting to make small talk were an unwelcome intrusion..being by myself is like having fallen into a well where sunshine cant reach..and every possible interaction with anyone now feels like a ray of sunlight that found its way to me..leaves a smile on my face..and leaves me in the darkness when its gone, wishing for more..

No comments: